SAMSUNG PIXON 8 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA PHONE. SAMSUNG PIXON 8
- (05:02) /
- Category: None
Samsung Pixon 8 Megapixel Camera Phone. Flip Camera Camcorder
Samsung Pixon 8 Megapixel Camera Phone
- Megapixel Cameras are IP (or Network) based cameras built around Megapixel technology. These cameras produce large, hi-resolution images. The quality of a Megapixel image is usually very high and can be used for print applications.
- Samsung M8800 (also known as Samsung Pixon and previously referred to as Samsung Bresson) is a high-spec mobile phone from Samsung released in September 2008. It is one of the world's first 8 megapixels camera phone. The phone has been criticised for lacking Wi-Fi connectivity.
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- eight: the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- Bookbinding is the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching covers to the resulting text-block.
- eight: being one more than seven
Samsung M8800 Pixon Unlocked Phone--International Version with No Warranty (Black)
The Samsung M8800 Pixon is the upgraded version of the Samsung Omnia and features much more than just a user interface tweak. The Pixon features a stunning 8 Megapixel Camera which is comparable to many high-end digital camera. Video recording is possible at different resolutions including 30FPS VGA and 120FPS QVGA. This QuadBand phone has all the great features that you have come to expect from Samsung and the Pixon only takes this level of dedication to technology a little bit further. A built in GPS system will guide you through any adventure that you decide to embark on. Just pick up the phone and go, with the Pixon by your side you’ll never be at a loss for location. A flash LED is great for illuminating dark areas and taking pictures in low light conditions. The 3.2-inch WQVGA screen capable of displaying pixels at 240x400 is great for looking at video and picture files, making this a multimedia machine on the go. Widgets on the screen help you with every function ensuring that the process for operating applications is seamless. For the ultimate on-the-go productivity and a great way to take photographs.
Ready For Sleep
For a 2.1 megapixel point & shoot camera that was made before the turn of the century, it takes a decent picture.
At the end of another fun summer day, my sunny boy has finished dinner, bathed and is ready for book time and then sleep.
Nokia C5 - 3.2 megapixel camera
The 3.2 megapixel EDoF camera produces reasonable results for its specifications. Clearly it will not measure up to devices with more expensive components or specialised optics, but it should fit comfortable into the 'good enough' range.
samsung pixon 8 megapixel camera phone
Never be without a camera to capture those moments with the Samsung PIXON. An 8 mega-pixel camera with a full compliment of image control options lets you take images with amazing detail and clarity. WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) lets the Samsung PIXON capture natural colours, whilst the anti shake technology keeps your shots steady, even if you hand isn't. Face Detection makes sure faces are always in focus no matter what and a built in smile shutter automatically takes the photo when everyone is smiling, for that perfect shot. The Samsung PIXON's intelligent photo browser lets you sort and find images not only by date, time or location but also by people. Used in conjunction with face link facility the Samsung PIXON can find and sort with the same people automatically. Take more then just still shots with the Samsung PIXON. VGA quality video recording lets you record your favourite moments on video with sound at DVD quality. Slow motion video recording at 120 fps lets you capture high-speed events in unrivaled detail, letting you see the action scene by scene. Take your movies, music & photos with you in your pocket ready to share with the Samsung PIXON. The large beautiful 3.2" display lets you watch movies with ease. Support for DivX and XViD codecs as well as host of other popular file formats lets simply drag and drop movies to watch, no additional work needed. An on board microSDHC memory card slot lets you add up to 32GB of on board memory to your Samsung PIXON, providing enough space for over 40 hours worth of video, or over 7000 songs. The Samsung PIXON's large 3.2" display and innovative interface makes even complex tasks simple. Use the Samsung Widget bar to access commonly used functions or information with a single touch. See your messages, listen to music, check the weather or access the internet with a single touch. A built in accelerometer automatically adjusts the display however you hold it.
camera phone review
camera deals india
latest canon digital camera models
in car camera for racing
nikon d60 camera body
gps compact camera
sanyo underwater video camera
Post a comment